- TIN: Patio furniture, bicycles, roofing sheet, metal siding, BBQ’s, metal studs / framing, metal fencing, and more.
- STEEL: Engine blocks and parts, brake rotors, steel pipe, structural steel, exercise weights and equipment, and more.
- APPLIANCES: – Refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, laundry machines, treadmills, and more. Please note that certain appliances are for free drop off only. Please call for more information.
- COPPER BARE: Copper sheet, copper pipe, motor windings, ballast copper, etc.
- COPPER INSULATED WIRE: Copper (insulated Wire) THHN (Commercial wiring), ROMEX, extension cords, welding leads, bologna cords, christmas lights, appliance cords, network / communication wire (CAT 3, 5, 6), phone cords, charger cords, car harness wire, etc.
- COPPER (MISCELLANEOUS): Aluminum Copper Radiators, electric motors, starters, alternators, ballasts, sealed units / AC Compressors, etc.
- BRASS: Brass pipe, brass faucets, brass water spigots, brass decorative items, brass ammunition, etc.
- ALUMINUM: Aluminum window frames, aluminum sheet, aluminum roofing and siding, cast aluminum parts, aluminum radiators, aluminum insulated wire, aluminum transmissions, aluminum/chrome wheels, pots and pans, etc.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel barbecues, commercial stainless steel equipment, bolts, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, 304 stainless, 316 stainless, etc.
- ALUMINUM CANS: Soda cans and beer cans.
- BI-METAL: Beer cans from specific manufacturers (Ex: Sapporo).
- GLASS: Beer bottles and soda bottles.
- #1 PET: Single serving water and sports drinks. Identified by a #1 with a triangle around it.
- #2 HDPE: Milk jugs, water jugs, juice containers, detergent and oil bottles. Identified by a #2 with a triangle around it. All detergent and oil bottles must be clean and free of residue.
- #3, #4, #5, #6, & #7 Plastic Containers: California redemption containers only. Identified by a #3, #4, #5, #6 or #7 with a triangle around it.
- E-WASTE: Printers, routers, VCR’s, stereos, DVD players, and other consumer electronics. (These items have no monetary value, but we will recycle them for you.)
- TELEVISIONS: Cathode Ray Tube (CRT), Plasma, LCD, and LED televisions.
- PC TOWERS / DISK DRIVES: Computers, disk drives, and motherboards.
- CATALYTIC CONVERTERS: All types of catalytic converters. (Requires vehicle registration or title from vehicle to show proof of ownership.)
- BATTERIES: Car batteries, PowerWheel batteries, battery back-up units (UPS), and other types of lead acid batteries. (We do not accept Individual household batteries.)