- TIN: Patio furniture, bicycles, roofing sheet, metal siding, BBQ’s, metal studs / framing, metal fencing, and more.
- STEEL: Engine blocks and parts, brake rotors, steel pipe, structural steel, exercise weights and equipment, and more.
- NO APPLIANCES: – We are no longer able to recycle any appliances including refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, laundry machines, etc. If you have an appliance, the best place to recycle these items is at the local dump or transfer station. The one closest to our facility is the North Area Recovery Station located at 4450 Roseville Rd. in North Highlands. They can be reached at 916-875-5555.
- COPPER BARE: Copper sheet, copper pipe, motor windings, ballast copper, etc.
- COPPER INSULATED WIRE: Copper (insulated Wire) THHN (Commercial wiring), ROMEX, extension cords, welding leads, bologna cords, christmas lights, appliance cords, network / communication wire (CAT 3, 5, 6), phone cords, charger cords, car harness wire, etc.
- COPPER (MISCELLANEOUS): Aluminum Copper Radiators, electric motors, starters, alternators, ballasts, sealed units / AC Compressors, etc.
- BRASS: Brass pipe, brass faucets, brass water spigots, brass decorative items, brass ammunition, etc.
- ALUMINUM: Aluminum window frames, aluminum sheet, aluminum roofing and siding, cast aluminum parts, aluminum radiators, aluminum insulated wire, aluminum transmissions, aluminum/chrome wheels, pots and pans, etc.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel barbecues, commercial stainless steel equipment, bolts, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, 304 stainless, 316 stainless, etc.
- ALUMINUM CANS: Soda cans and beer cans.
- BI-METAL: Beer cans from specific manufacturers (Ex: Sapporo).
- GLASS: Beer bottles and soda bottles.
- #1 PET: Single serving water and sports drinks. Identified by a #1 with a triangle around it.
- #2 HDPE: Milk jugs, water jugs, juice containers, detergent and oil bottles. Identified by a #2 with a triangle around it. All detergent and oil bottles must be clean and free of residue.
- #3, #4, #5, #6, & #7 Plastic Containers: California redemption containers only. Identified by a #3, #4, #5, #6 or #7 with a triangle around it.
- E-WASTE: Printers, routers, VCR’s, stereos, DVD players, and other consumer electronics. (These items have no monetary value. We can recycle these items, but there may be a charge of $0.25 per pound. Cash only.)
- TELEVISIONS: Cathode Ray Tube (CRT), Plasma, LCD, and LED televisions.
- PC TOWERS / DISK DRIVES: Computers, disk drives, and motherboards.
- CATALYTIC CONVERTERS: All types of catalytic converters. (Requires vehicle registration or title from vehicle to show proof of ownership.)
- BATTERIES: Car batteries, PowerWheel batteries, battery back-up units (UPS), and other types of lead acid batteries. (We do not accept Individual household batteries.)