- TIN: Patio furniture, bicycles, roofing sheet, metal siding, BBQ’s, metal studs / framing, metal fencing, and more.
- STEEL: Engine blocks and parts, brake rotors, steel pipe, structural steel, exercise weights and equipment, and more.
- SELECTED APPLIANCES ONLY (NO PAY): – We are only able to recycle washers, dryers, stoves/ovens, hot water heaters, and air conditioning units. We cannot recycle refrigerators, water coolers, microwaves, and dishwashers that are primarily plastic. If you have an appliance that we cannot accept, the best place to recycle these items is at the local dump or transfer station. The one closest to our facility is the North Area Recovery Station located at 4450 Roseville Rd. in North Highlands. They can be reached at 916-875-5555.
- COPPER BARE: Copper sheet, copper pipe, motor windings, ballast copper, etc.
- COPPER INSULATED WIRE: Copper (insulated Wire) THHN (Commercial wiring), ROMEX, extension cords, welding leads, bologna cords, christmas lights, appliance cords, network / communication wire (CAT 3, 5, 6), phone cords, charger cords, car harness wire, etc.
- COPPER (MISCELLANEOUS): Aluminum Copper Radiators, electric motors, starters, alternators, ballasts, sealed units / AC Compressors, etc.
- BRASS: Brass pipe, brass faucets, brass water spigots, brass decorative items, brass ammunition, etc.
- ALUMINUM: Aluminum window frames, aluminum sheet, aluminum roofing and siding, cast aluminum parts, aluminum radiators, aluminum insulated wire, aluminum transmissions, aluminum/chrome wheels, pots and pans, etc.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel barbecues, commercial stainless steel equipment, bolts, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, 304 stainless, 316 stainless, etc.
- ALUMINUM CANS: Soda cans and beer cans.
- BI-METAL: Beer cans from specific manufacturers (Ex: Sapporo).
- GLASS: Beer bottles and soda bottles.
- #1 PET: Single serving water and sports drinks. Identified by a #1 with a triangle around it.
- #2 HDPE: Milk jugs, water jugs, juice containers, detergent and oil bottles. Identified by a #2 with a triangle around it. All detergent and oil bottles must be clean and free of residue.
- #3, #4, #5, #6, & #7 Plastic Containers: California redemption containers only. Identified by a #3, #4, #5, #6 or #7 with a triangle around it.
- NO CONSUMER E-WASTE: We charge $0.50 per LB to recycle consumer E-Waste including printers, routers, VCR’s, stereos, DVD players, and other consumer electronics. Cash Payment only.
- TELEVISIONS: Cathode Ray Tube (CRT), Plasma, LCD, and LED televisions.
- PC TOWERS / DISK DRIVES: Computers, servers, network equipment, disk drives, and motherboards.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT: Smoke detectors, vacuums, solar lights or panels, CRT televisions with broken glass, bio-hazard medical devices or test kits, CD/DVD/VHS tapes, and related packaging materials.
- CATALYTIC CONVERTERS: All types of catalytic converters. (Requires vehicle registration or title from vehicle to show proof of ownership.)
- BATTERIES: Car batteries, PowerWheel batteries, battery back-up units (UPS), and other types of lead acid batteries. (We do not accept Individual household batteries.)